Fwd: Preparation for Pilgrimage

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 16 13:53:47 PDT 2001

Cathie, I think that this is enough to take on the trip.  I've gotten a few
email where these guys are carrying less than 5 pounds.  They say everything
is on the way and no need to carry preperations.  Just water.  I'm liking
this, A LOT!  Check out this letter.  It's pretty amazing.  I've skimmed
through it a few times.  Glad you liked my poem.
Paul, I hope you don't mind being included in this email.  I'm about to fall
apart.  Long day of shmoozing and kissing some serious ass.
ciao amigos.
moi