Impressions of cities

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 12 04:14:55 PDT 2001

My impression of Burgos: Couldn't keep my eyes off the
Cathedral either and I loved that statue of el Cid -
along with that lovely park near the albergue where I
did some unpilgrimlike partying with a rowdy group of
Spaniards who invited me for paella over the barbecue
grill ..

My impression of Leon: I was sick the entire time I
was there and could barely walk so I can't really say.
I was nevertheless kicked out of the albergue at 8
a.m. (admittedly you are supposed to be kicked out
then as otehrs are arriving so I think another visit
will allow me to judge better ;-)

My impression of Santiago: I listened to a lot of
others say they didn't really like it - and ended up
loving it so much I made a vow that someday I will
arrive there as a pilgrim and stay for the rest of my
life.

Ultreia!
Ana