Need some quotes!

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Sat Aug 11 13:10:50 PDT 2001

Hello Everyone--

I need a favor from those of you who have read my recently published book or
books.

We're doing another printing of both Following the Milky Way and Dead End on
the Camino. This time we plan to include readers' quotes at the beginning of
the books. Would any of you who have read the books be kind enough to send me
a few sentences, along with whatever identifying title you might consider
relevant? (including, "Madame X, 3x pilgrim on the Camino," "pilgrimage
addict," "instructor in Spanish language and lit," etc.) Thanks so much!

As always, we're playing catch-up and need these quotes yesterday. Hope to
hear from you soon.

PLEASE ANSWER OFF-LIST TO ME at Peregrinoaaol.com.

Thanks and Buen Camino
Elyn Aviva