suggestions for a hotel in Pamplona? and other pre-Camino jitters...

Angus mac Lir macliraPOBOX.COM
Thu Aug 9 20:42:28 PDT 2001

Hello, Caminantes—

I’m bound for the Camino on 19 August, and will stay in Pamplona on the
20th. Can someone recommend a decent hotel in which to stay a night while I
recover somewhat from jet-lag. Something in close proximity to the route?

After reading all the notes over the last seven months, now the departure
date looms. I’m filled with excitement and a dash of trepidation. This quite
a step, and set of steps, that we pilgrims take.

I thank all of you for your contributions over these months. I am at a loss
for the words to express my gratitude for your generosity.

Angus