Water-hotels.Now:Disappointed with these negative, acrimonious messages

Angus mac Lir macliraPOBOX.COM
Sat Aug 4 22:06:45 PDT 2001

Thanks, Howard, for your reasoned and courteous note.

I think that you raise some good points about the state of hygiene on the
Road.  :^)  So shall we raise the tenor of conversation a mite? Anyone have
any memorable loos in mind?

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Murphy
Sent: Saturday, 04 August 2001 18 55
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Now: Disappointed with these negative, acrimonious messages

Dear Pilgrims, Members,
I am disappointed to read that these negative, acrimonious message are still
continuing.

...Why not share information on the conditions of hostels, Refugios, best
and
worst toilets, good or bad places to eat, places where you have firsthand
knowledge of odd characters acting unpleasantly towards woman.
What about writing of the people met along the route, the woodcarver outside
Logrono, then the man who makes staffs to give to pilgrims, the Mayor who
welcomes pilgrims and there must be many more.
Anything on these topics?