guide books en route

Jane Engel jengelaLAPLAZA.ORG
Fri Aug 3 06:26:15 PDT 2001

Kevin,

An English guide I found in Spain (tho not in Burgos) is "A Practical Guide
for Pilgrims: The Road to Santiago" by Millan Bravo Lozano, published by
Editorial Everest, S.A. It is a little heavy so you might want to do what
others have done and tear out the pages for the pilgrimage you are planning
and just carry those. It also comes with a plastic pouch in which you can
put the map for the day's walk, and hang it around your neck.

Buen Camino,
Jane

~~~~~~~~~