good wishes, e-mail and snail mail, swimming, Finisterra, and goodbyes

Jessica Hopkins jesnmochaYAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 24 14:45:48 PDT 2001

Hello All,

*Lucinda,thanks for your good wishes, and for the list
of "wired" towns.
*I will be e-mailing when the spirit moves me AND I'm
in a wired town -
*however, I still love receiving snail mail and still
wonder about the travel time for a letter. I'm
guesstimating a week in each direction - anyone have
more info (California/Spain)?
*someone mentioned taking a swimsuit for the "many
swimming pools" along the way? I would love "to swim
to Santiago", any more info on finding the swimming
pools? hours? towns? costs?....
*one final question - I'm going on to Finisterra, are
there hostals along the way (after Santiago), and IN
Finisterre, or is that camping territory?
*I'll be unsubscribing in the next 48 hours as I do my
last minute preparations - thanks to all for you help,
support and input. Ultreya! Jessica