Two seal requirement

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 22 03:20:54 PDT 2001

Ok, that takes care of the two-seal requirement. I
knew it was a fact but I have a last question and I
nkow others have asked it too: If obtaining the
Compostela is something we desire, and we pass through
one of those small towns where there literally is no
other place to get a second stamp - say, San Juan de
Ortega when the church is closed, how do we get the
second stamp?

When I passed through there I was sorry there was no
mass, as the priest was sick at that time.

Ultreia!
Ana