Iberia Airlines

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sat Apr 21 17:33:18 PDT 2001

Hi Gabrielle,
I am no longer entirely sure of the Iberia discounts for pilgrims.  I think
that with the Compostela you need only pay 50% of the price of the ticket
within Spain, which would make the cost between Santiago and Madrid about $50
or so.  The discount to go to other European Community countries is, I
believe, 20%, and none outside the EC.
You may be able to find the exact costs through your friendly Iberia travel
agent.  In New York (city) there is an agency which deals only with Iberia
tickets and which, in my experience, not only offers the lowest prices but
also the best advise.  Their name is Plus Ultra and they are located in
Astoria, Queens. They might have a Web page.
Best regards,
Rosina