Spiritual, cultural or interior conversion thread

Alice Engelstad ea9aUSWEST.NET
Sat Apr 21 10:11:10 PDT 2001

Michael P. Barham,
I am flying into Paris(in 5 days)and had wanted to walk the labyrinth at
Chartes as well!! but as I understand it, this is more of a scheduled thing,
rather than spur of the moment. I have a friend who walked it with a group
of women.  They had an appointment and went after the place was closed.
Their small group walked it alone.  Barefoot and by candle light!! Wow.

Alice Engelstad
P.S.  Looked up the book on amazon...looks interesting. Thanks