Spiritual, Cultural or Interior Conversion Thread

Patty Sheneman ToulouzaWEBTV.NET
Fri Apr 20 13:04:07 PDT 2001

I myself was wondering if any of you have taken other pilgrimages, and
if so, which ones and did you have  a favorite, etc. I not only want to
do the camino, but lourdes, jeruselum, the walk in Japan to the temples.
I traveled to Europe decades ago, and am finally in a position to start
traveling very modestly----but find I don't want to do any but some kind
of pilgrimage---not a month long camino per se, but even if I travel to
another country and see the main "tourist' sites, to then turn away from
that and finish my trip in the quiet renewing way only a long walk can
give.
thanks.

Medicine Woman