Design of pack

Jessica Hopkins jesnmochaYAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 19 16:36:30 PDT 2001

Hi MaryAnn,

I'm weighing in also on the packback. I don't know
much about what sort of pack will work best for you
for your shoulders. But, reading Russ's reply re the
load lifters, I thought I would recommend the pack I
bought. It is a Eureka Blackjack. Purchased at REI. It
weighs in under 3 lbs (can't remember exact weight),
and has load lifters.  I'm 5'7" and a bit over ideal
weight, but not much, and I find this pack very
comfortable. The capacity is something like 27 liters
-smaller than many, but enough for everything I need
and keeping it light on the Camino. Ultreya! Jessica