Shells and staffs

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Apr 17 18:36:56 PDT 2001

Hi everyone -

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful suggestions on where to find a shell!
 I found one!  I went to a craft store (Michaels) and they had one scallop
left.  It's beautiful!  I wasn't even looking for the shell when I went to
the store.  I was looking for something else.  But I turned the corner and
there it was - meant to be I guess.

As for staffs, the reason I decided to not take my hazel is because I was
very concerend that it would be confiscated when I returned to the states.
Although it's sacred to me, and I would rather walk with it, I can't risk it
being lost to me.  Has anyone experienced their staff being taken away?

Leonie, I love that you have a shower rod for a staff!  Too cool!!!

Anyway, thanks again!!!

Love,
Gabrielle