Design of pack

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 17 18:16:20 PDT 2001

MaryAnn... I don't know where you are (geographically), but I looked at
Hudson (?) sportshop here in Washington DC-- It is a nationwide chain, I'm
sure.   That weight-on-on-the-hips design is all they showed/recommended---
The one I liked best (even though IT looked big to me) weighed  o/a 2.5
pounds.

delphia