I found the Scotchish man's web site

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Mon Apr 16 20:43:41 PDT 2001

HI,  I've just gotten 'connected' to this list-- and am most interested in
all I am reading.

First, ... what is the Scottish man's website... it may be of interest to
all.

If  you have been... or are going now,,, or know anyone  in the 'over 60
yrs' group I'd like any advice/info on  the subject.   I am hoping to do the
pilgrimage starting either in late July or August.  Probably alone, unless
someone 'appears' to go along.   Any comments on safety, etc.  My reading so
far gives me confidence that I can travel alone... and probably not really
be alone.

I live in Washington, DC...(female)

Thanks for any info... hope to see some of 'along the way'..

delphia dirks......usa