Leaving next week

Michael Hanley FRMHANLEYaAOL.COM
Mon Apr 16 20:23:16 PDT 2001

All my bags are packed... got a few last minute questions

1. What are a few good but not wildly expensive hotels in Santiago where I
can book a couple of rooms? Need to be by restaurants and shopping but not
necessarily by the cathedral.

2. I have mild seasonal allergies to pollen. What is the allergy situation on
the trip?

3. How long does it take for snail mail to get to the US from Spain?

4. I am hoping to get a couple of letters from home while on the trip. How
does one post a letter to general delivery in some of the larger cities?

I guess that is it. Thanks for any help that is out there.

Michael+