Gay Pilgrrim

Patty Sheneman ToulouzaWEBTV.NET
Mon Apr 16 05:13:39 PDT 2001

jeni:
when are you leaving to do the pilgrimage?
I was not wanting to do it alone either, but had no nibbles when I
requested some company a couple of days ago---
I am straight and married (I hate having to identify myself by my
gender), but have friends of all beliefs and persuasions, after all, we
are all God's children.
If we could meet at the beginning, I"ll do the whole thing with you, and
anybody else who cares to join us all or part of the way.
i'm living in southern california near palm springs, so i don't know
where to fly to to join you--let me know, i'd have to buy a ticket, etc.
etc. do we need a visa, passport, blah blah, etc.!
thanks.
patty

Medicine Woman