Gay Pilgrrim

Michael P. Barham mpb5aDUKE.EDU
Sat Apr 14 17:13:26 PDT 2001

Ed,

I am going to be hiking the trail at the same time -- maybe we will cross paths.  Where are you starting from?

Michael Barham
mpb5aduke.edu

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 1:41 PM
  Subject: Gay Pilgrrim

  First let me say that, in not way,  do I mean  to offend or shock anybody on this list.  Every mail I have read here has been from people that have shown real love and compassion to their fellow pilgrims of all persuasion.

  I am a Catholic gay guy who would like to cycle the Camino this summer (sometime between June and October this year), but would like to team up with another like-minded cyclist just for companionship and support along the way having never cycled abroad before.  For me, the prospect is daunting.

  Please email direct if you would like to see it we can work something out.

  Best regards,
  Ed
  (UK)

  ---