credencials

Donald Schell djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET
Thu Apr 12 15:16:58 PDT 2001

Dear Robin,

Thanks for your good work on all of our behalf and for the good of the
Camino.  It looks as though you've been inundated with reqeusts for
credencials.

When I got your note,

> It is rather boring reading requests for credencials on the listserve. Please
> see if you can send personal requests direct to those concerned. . .

I checked back to my sent mail file and found that indeed I did send my note
to you rather than list.   I sent the e-mail to you because I had enclosed
my request for a credencial as an addition on the membership form, and I was
uncertain whether you needed a separate form or whether, perhaps someone
else was actually handling the membership applications and checks.   I'll
wait a day or so to see if credencials come for my wife Ellen and me.
Thanks again.

Donald Schell