Pilgrims' credentials and "Friends"

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Thu Apr 12 13:45:55 PDT 2001

I started a real flurry of requests for credentials and for information
about "Friends of the Road to Santiago".If you are not already a current
member, you'll find basic information and good links at our web site:

http://www.geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago

The site also has all the mailing information you'll need and a membership
form you can download to send to me when you join.

To others who have asked: no, there is no charge for a pilgrim's
credential, but I encourage you to become a member of "Friends" while you
ask for the credential: membership costs a whopping $5/year - it pays for
all of the copying and mailing costs involved, and I appreciate it.It also
will get you a membershop list of all those who currently belong to
"Friends." Who knows - perhaps someone who lives near you.

Anyone else wishing to ask for a pilgrim's credential: i need
- name and city of residence for each person
- an address to send the credentials to
- whether you are hiking or biking

Thanks.
Linda Davidson