Paris to St. Jean

Jose Velasco Jose.VelascoaASU.EDU
Fri Apr 6 11:30:31 PDT 2001

ticket booth was already closed. I was fortunate enough to have bought the
Bayonne-St. Jean ticket in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellen McGinnis [mailto:EMcGinnisaSABA.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:15 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Paris to St. Jean

Hi.

I saw an email this week inquiring about the best way to get from Paris to
St. Jean and did not see a corresponding answer.  I'm assuming it's via
train.  Do you know what train station or where I can find the information
on how long the ride takes, schedules, etc..?

Any information would be helpful.

Regards,

Ellen