Paris to St. Jean

Sunnie Kim on apollo sunniekaSTELTOR.COM
Fri Apr 6 08:54:22 PDT 2001

Hello,

I am going by plane from Montreal-Paris ( De Gaull) then from Paris (Orly) to Biarritz.  Biarrits to St-Jean is about 50 Km.  I'll be leaving on 26th of April from Montreal arriving on the 27th.  I don't know if this helps but this is the route I am taking with a friend of mine.

Sunnie.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Ellen McGinnis <EMcGinnisaSABA.COM>
    To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu <GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu>
    Date: Friday, April 06, 2001 11:30 AM
    Subject: Paris to St. Jean

    Hi.

    I saw an email this week inquiring about the best way to get from Paris to St. Jean and did not see a corresponding answer.  I'm assuming it's via train.  Do you know what train station or where I can find the information on how long the ride takes, schedules, etc..?

    Any information would be helpful.

    Regards,

    Ellen