A long pondering path

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 4 19:55:36 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/4/01 2:08:40 PM Central Daylight Time, TagelleaAOL.COM
writes:

> Your touching message says that you have the need to KNOW and the desire to
> have Faith.  Wouldn't you say that having faith when knowing is oxymoronic?
> It would appear that faith and knowledge are rather the price of one

Liz, I would say you are very much correct.  They are a definte conundrum!!!
I'm sitting here tying to think of what to say, and I have no words.  I just
don't know.
Maybe Ihave it wrong and it is the other way around.  Maybe I have the desire
to know, and the need to have faith.  And what is it that is said of needs
and desires?  When the needs are met the desires are few?

Anyway, thank you for your insights.  They are deeply appreciated!

Blessed night,
Gabrielle