non-Catholics and communion on the Camino

Deanna cassiesmomaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Apr 4 17:09:34 PDT 2001

Dear Bill,

As a Catholic, I would welcome you to any mass.  It would be ignorant,
I believe, for anyone to think that as a member of the church the mass belongs
to them and 'their own kind'.  I don't believe in any one true
religion.  I may choose to practice Catholicism but I too believe that my
God is not a man in the sky somewhere but an intelligent life force that IS all
things, expressed physically in nature.  ( So I guess you could say that in
some respects I am not completely faithful to my religion but I still choose it
) To me, God IS the universe.  God IS all things, not just IN things.
So I think your 'faith' is no less then anyone else's.  I think we're all
after the same thing but only use different terminology to express what
essentially cannot be fully expressed with words.

Deanna

Think.  Breathe.  Live.  Do the math.  Take the
task.  Question what you think you know.  Always grow.