New arrival to this list... with questions!!

Rémi Loyer loyerraCADVISION.COM
Wed Apr 4 13:34:11 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,
    My name is Jennifer Bruce.  I live in Calgary, Canada.  Last September I
picked up a magazine at the hostel in Seattle... and there I found an
article on the Camino.  I am a student of anthropology and history and my
passion is travel... so this seems a dream come true.  I am planning to do
the Camino on Sept 1.  I will be travelling on my own and have a few
questions.  I am pretty sure I will start in St.Jean... however, I am also
pondering starting in perhaps Arles, or Toulouse.  Does anybody know if
these ancient routes leading in from France still exist as a path - as
opposed to highway?  I didn't really have any concerns regarding the Camino
until I read the book by Shirley MacLaine... now I am afraid of these
'dogs'.  Should I be concerned enough to bring rabies vaccinations?  Any
other vaccinations?  I guess the real question for everyone, is... what is
the one thing you brought or didn't bring that would be indispensable for a
modern day pilgrim.  That is all for now.  I thank you for your time.

Jennifer Bruce

JenJenacadvision.com