bounced message

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraHOME.COM
Tue Apr 3 20:12:33 PDT 2001

I  had tried to send the message that is at the bottom from my Yahoo
address, but you can see the result below. I have no idea what all this
means,  other than I can't use my  Yahoo e-mail to send messages to this
group. I guess that I might have had a hunch that there would be a
problem and that's why I stuck with Santiago, but I didn't exactly
expect this. In any case, the message is the same, if anyone wants to
get my reports and is not on Santiago, just send me your address.

I would prefer to use my regular address, but Adelphia, the cable
provider, makes it difficult to get e-mail on other computers.

regards,

Robert

    Date:
         Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:27:32 -0400
   From:
         "L-Soft list server at PETE.URI.EDU (1.8d)"
<LISTSERVapete.uri.edu>  | Block Address | Add to Address
         Book
 Subject:
         Rejected posting to GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
     To:
         rspengeraYAHOO.COM

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  GOCAMINO  list
from  your
rspengeraYAHOO.COM account.  You might be authorized  to send to the
list from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail
program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if
you have
any question regarding the policy of the GOCAMINO list, please contact
the list
owners: GOCAMINO-requestaPETE.URI.EDU.

------------------------ Rejected message (46 lines)