The two Seals requirement

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Mon Apr 2 18:56:36 PDT 2001

Hello you all,
I've just received an E-message from the Pilgrims Office of the Santiago
Archdiocese which reads, in part: (translated from Spanish):

"About the requirement of obtaining two seals,  we'll tell you that this is
what we are recommending to pilgrims when we have the opportunity to do
so..........If for any reason it is not possible to obtain two seals some day
but it is possible to (otherwise) sufficiently establish that the pilgrimage
was made on foot (or bicycle, etc.) the Compostela will be awarded as long as
a "Pilgrimage" has been made in a Christian sense.          Cordial
salutations.      Pilgrim's office."

Well, there you have it.  The Friends of  Santiago of Granada, which is part
of the Association of Friends,  is meeting next Tuesday in Caceres (in the
"Silver Route") and they have graciously invited me.  I will find out as much
as I can about this and any other possible things of interest.  Is any of you
particularly interested in some detail?  Let me know before I leave for
Sevilla next Thursday eve and I will ask.

Saludos cordiales

Rosina