Making the pilgrimage: the supplies

linda davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Nov 20 14:34:52 PST 2000

Welcome, again, to everyone !! The couple of self-introductions have been
quite interesting. I think we have enough members, so let's get talking !!

I suggested one topic, earlier this month, about the feasibility of making
the pilgrimage during the winter months. Evidently no one among us has done
so.

So, let's talk about those faq's from first time pilgrims and let's form
some good suggestions. I'm getting at least a dozen requests for
information for will-be pilgrims in 2001.

Can we start with opinions on clothing, backpacks, and shoes? Also, how
heavy a sleeping bag.

Next week, I'd like to discuss what the real life experiences were at the
refugios during 2000.

Linda D