[Cfp-interest 3052] Re: What words mean 0 < x < INFINITY

Jerome Coonen jcoonen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:32:59 PDT 2024

Damian, I provided examples from a draft at hand illustrate specifications
free of the English language subtleties of "mathematically positive" vs.
"strictly positive" vs. ... The example with variable y was from atan2() in
Annex F.

Sometimes you just need to nail the sign bit, but that's rare.

-Jerome Coonen
 650.996.4738
 jcoonen at gmail.com