[Cfp-interest 3028] Re: C23 editorial review draft

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 8 06:34:44 PST 2024

Hmmm, good point, though I think this would be better as an NB comment on a ballot or a request to the editor rather than a DIS editorial review comment. For DIS editorial review, we’re only supposed to check that fixes to NB comments were applied correctly.
If anyone feels strongly, I can add this to the “Non NB comment” section at the end of the email.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), INCITS/C Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com<mailto:rbhakta at us.ibm.com>

IBM