[Cfp-interest 3015] Re: TSes for ISO ballot

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 3 07:58:57 PST 2024

Below are links to the latest drafts of TS-4 and TS-5. The example in TS-4 Clause 4 has been moved from the end of the clause to right after 7.2. Otherwise, changes are for formatting, mostly to match ISO style guidelines.

Note that these drafts are still based on C23 draft n3149 (not the later one N3219). I’m waiting to be sure the subclause numbers have settled down.

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp4r-20240303.pdf

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/cfp5r-20240303.pdf

- Jim Thomas