[Cfp-interest 2886] Re: TS-4,5 slide deck update

Mike Cowlishaw mfc at speleotrove.com
Fri Sep 1 05:23:14 PDT 2023

:-).

Another approach I often used is a set of relatively "high level" slides --
short and to the point.  Then have the rest as 'backup slides' for answering
specific questions/details.   That shows the presenter has done the work,
thought about the issues, and prepared the answers, too.    That approach
also serves both purposes you outline.   (Although I don't recommend
skipping slides 'live' as this can be both very irritating and frustrating
for the audience.)

Mike

  _____