[Cfp-interest 2966] postpone CFP meeting

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 22 17:48:06 PST 2023

The C23 DIS ballot is reported to close on December 11th. This means CFP would not be able to discuss changes to C at its meeting scheduled for December 6th. Also, there have been no email comments about the TS-4 and TS-5 update drafts we submitted to WG 14. So there wouldn’t much to discuss at a December 6th meeting. The next WG 14 meeting will be January 22-26.

I propose CFP

	cancel the December 6th meeting

and

	meet next on January 10th

If you wish to attend the next CFP meeting let me know if you would not be able to attend on January 10th. Please respond by November 27th.