[Cfp-interest 2784] Re: WG14 IEEE 754-C binding meeting minutes for 2023/06/07

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 8 06:25:26 PDT 2023

Yes! We noticed the 2 layered typo fix in the meeting so I guess I decided to make it a 3 layered one post meeting!

Thanks for the correction! Jim does have it right in the latest CFP response document.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), INCITS/C Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com<mailto:rbhakta at us.ibm.com>

IBM