[Cfp-interest 2778] Re: US 200

Hans Boehm boehm at acm.org
Wed Jun 7 12:00:56 PDT 2023

I would vote for just deleting the sentence Fred quoted. The notion of
"precise exceptions" is normally applied to actual interruptions of the
control flow, which I don't think is the case here. To me, this adds more
confusion than value. I don't think the clarification helps a lot, since
presumably the floating-point value is used somehow.