[Cfp-interest 2595] draft CFP response for NB comments and N3071

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 12:10:25 PST 2023

Here’s a draft for the CFP responses for NB comments on the C23 CD. The responses are based on our review at the two CFP teleconferences this week (January 4 and 5). Also, I have included a response with a proposal for the issues raised in N3071.

Please review the paper and send any corrections or additions ASAP. Give special attention to the section  “About N3071”, much of which was written after the CFP review meetings. I plan to update the draft, incorporating your input, and submit it to WG14 on Monday, January 9.

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/CFP_review_of_NB_comments-20230106.pdf