[Cfp-interest 2587] continuing CFP review of NB comments on CD

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 4 16:42:56 PST 2023

Here’s an update to the 2023-01-02 version of the NB comments, now showing preliminary CFP responses based on discussion at the CFP teleconference today (Jan 4).

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/NB_comments_on_CD-JWT-20230104.pdf

We’ll refer to this document as we continue review of NB comments tomorrow (Jan 5), focusing on the yellow highlights.

blue - indicates completed review

yellow - indicates further review needed

For more information about the CFP discussion today see
[Cfp-interest 2584] Preliminary WG14 IEEE 754-C binding meeting minutes - 2023/01/04  <http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/cfp-interest/2023-January/002598.html>  <> Rajan Bhakta

- Jim Thomas