[Cfp-interest 2840] action item about characters in pdf

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 11:30:22 PDT 2023

Action item:
>     Jim: Look into why the pdf has funny characters in the initial copyright section for TS Part 4 and Part 5.

The funny characters are rendered from what appears to be pairs of some special space characters, presumably something from or copied from ISO. I propose to replace each pair with a pair of spaces in a fixed width font.

i expect the copyright page to be replaced before publication, so the fix is primarily to not distract reviewers.