[Cfp-interest 2828] Re: CFP review of TS-4 and TS-5 revisions

Damian McGuckin damianm at esi.com.au
Sat Aug 19 23:52:16 PDT 2023

On Sat, 19 Aug 2023, Jim Thomas wrote:

> The ?n? refers to the synopsis so is in program typeface which in this
> document is a bold mono width font.

Thanks. Silly me. That should have been obvious,

I still think the SIGMA and the digits and the 'i' hard to read.

Actually, it is the fixed width font. I went to the contents page and the
non-bold text there in Courier is very thin. If it came off a copier, I
would be looking to see if the toner cartridge needed changing!!!

Maybe I need to invest in some glasses!

Thanks - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International ..... 20D Grose St, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer