[Cfp-interest 2825] Re: CFP review of TS-4 and TS-5 revisions

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 17 21:34:54 PDT 2023

Hmm. It doesn’t look so bad to me (using Acrobat Reader). Can you elaborate?

I believe we could change the summation/product style so that the i=0 is at the bottom and to the right of the sigma/pi and n-1 is at the top and to the right of sigma/pi. I think putting the i=0 and n-1 on the bottom and top of the sigma/pi would be too tall or too small.

- Jim Thomas