[Cfp-interest 2479] [ WG14 ] N3047

JeanHeyd Meneide phdofthehouse at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:49:39 PDT 2022

Dear CFP,

     N3047 is going to be the next numbered draft revision of the standard,
and likely the one that undergoes to CD Ballot. A link to a (not-final)
preview is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tELa8wsWdwSNHGa2c5Z62B99AiNWviAl

     This integrates all of the comments from Fred, Vincent, and Rajan. It
only gets through JT-001 to JT-024 and JT-070, JT-071. I still need to get
through all of JT-025 to JT-069 (the ones related to Annex H).

     All other papers should also be merged by now as well. If I messed
something up, now would be a good time to let me know!

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd
C Project Editor