[Cfp-interest 2573] Re: [SC22WG14.22788] CFP Teleconference - Wednesday, January 4

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 31 07:58:50 PST 2022

It’s

username: study754
password: floating

CFP discussed your idea as represented in our email thread at the end of the previous meeting. The discussion was somewhat rushed and we didn’t record a conclusion/position, so I put it on the agenda again for the Jan 4 meeting. However, WG14 is in the middle of C23 CD ballot resolution, and CFP will be pressed to complete it review of related NB comments at this meeting. Other items on this agenda will need to be deferred until the next meeting.

I suggest you send a link to your paper to cfp-interest at ucbtest.org <mailto:cfp-interest at ucbtest.org> and I will include an item for its discussion in the next agenda.

- Jim