[Cfp-interest 2519] CFP review of C23 draft N3047

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 10:16:13 PDT 2022

Here is a link to a list of draft comments from CFP reviewers for the C23 review draft N3047.

https://wiki.edg.com/pub/CFP/WebHome/CFP_comments_on_N3047-20220811.pdf

Comments are listed by submitter. The list does not include comments on the pre-N3047 draft that I believe have been resolved in N3047. Some comments are colored blue to indicate (I think) the comment is purely editorial and non-controversial and can be submitted to WG14 without CFP discussion. Some of my personal remarks about the comments are colored red and are included here to facilitate CFP discussion tomorrow.

Commenters, please check that your list is complete and send email to CFP ASAP including any comments that are missing.

Everyone, please check that you agree the blue comments need no CFP discussion.

At the CFP meeting tomorrow (August 12) we will go through the black (not blue) comments and decide if we want them submitted as CFP comments, with or without changes.

This will be the main agenda topic for the meeting tomorrow. The deadline for submitting comments to WG 14 is Monday, August 15.