[Cfp-interest 2208] quantum

Paul Zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at inria.fr
Wed Oct 6 00:21:01 PDT 2021

       Hi all,

[this is maybe more a question for the IEEE 754 list, but since the
intersection is not empty, and this list is more active, I ask it here]

I searched yesterday for a wiki page explaining the notion of "quantum"
in the context of IEEE 754-2019, with some examples, but found none.

Maybe there is one and I did not find it because my search engine thought
I was looking at something related to quantum computers.

If there is none, this is really something missing.

Best regards,
Paul