[Cfp-interest 2203] wrapping up proposals

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 11:36:24 PDT 2021

October 8 is the WG14 deadline for requesting document numbers for proposals intended to meet the October 15 deadline for new proposals for C23. I’m planning to request document numbers for

	C23 proposal - Normal and subnormal classification
	C23 proposal - Clarification for max exponent macros
	C23 proposal - Remove default argument promotions for _FloatN types
	C23 proposal - feraiseexcept update
	C23 proposal - Clarification about expression transformations
	C23 proposal - Revised suggested change from N2716
	C23 proposal - Contradiction about INFINITY macro

CFP email discussion is in progress on all of these. We will try to resolve any remaining issues with the proposals at the October 13 CFP meeting.