[Cfp-interest 1902] Re: WG14 IEEE 754-C binding meeting minutes 2021/01/13

Rajan Bhakta rbhakta at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 18 06:50:41 PST 2021

Hi Fred,

I didn't record any decision on that point nor do I remember us discussing
it. Since there is no immediate deadline for it, we can discuss it next
CFP meeting (unless I am recalling incorrectly and we did decide on what
to do for that paper) if Jim adds it to the agenda.

Regards,

Rajan Bhakta
z/OS XL C/C++ Compiler Technical Architect
ISO C Standards Representative (Canada, USA), PL22.11 Chair
C/C++ Compiler Development
rbhakta at us.ibm.com

IBM