[Cfp-interest 1893] Re: fabs and copysign cleanup

Mike Cowlishaw mfc at speleotrove.com
Wed Jan 13 07:46:03 PST 2021

This looks good .. one minor suggestion; in:

  The fabs functions compute the absolute value of [a floating-point number]
x.

instead of deleting all of 'a floating-point number', perhaps just change
'number' to 'value'?  It's worth emphasising that these should/must be used
if the argument is double, etc.

[side comment .. I have, over the years, been surprised several times when I
forgot to use fabs() and used abs() -- as in other languages -- instead and
got apparently weird results ... :-)]

Mike