[Cfp-interest 1941] Re: cr_

Jim Thomas jaswthomas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 17:29:05 PST 2021

I understood the action item was to see if WG14 had or was planning to reserve the prefixed names. It appears the answer is no. Given that, CFP could

1) do nothing
2) propose adding a few more cr_ prefixed names (cr_cbrt, etc.), as discussed at our Feb meeting
3) propose reserving all cr_ prefixes, as you’re suggesting.

CFP will follow up on this at its March meeting. Your draft paper will give us something specific to look at for option 3).

- Jim Thomas