[Cfp-interest 1919] Re: Errata for IEEE 754-2019

Mike Cowlishaw mfc at speleotrove.com
Mon Feb 15 05:49:14 PST 2021

Yes, that was one of the questions I was going to raise on Wednesday;  I
agree, that one should be omitted unless there's something actually
incorrect.  I really just wanted to 'start the ball rolling'.

David Hough has also mentioned his
https://754r.ucbtest.org/background/future.txt which notes some ambiguities
that probably should be in the errata -- I'll look at those later.

Mike