[Cfp-interest 1809] Re: Exact subnormal results

Damian McGuckin damianm at esi.com.au
Wed Oct 21 17:56:02 PDT 2020

David,

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020, David Hough CFP wrote:

> https://754r.ucbtest.org/background/exceptions.txt

If underflow (and overflow) need this level of explanation, and I felt
like information overload on that, do we have a serous problem in the
context of C2X and the above subject?

I have read this about five times now and I still have totally grasped the
detail.

Also, I noticed talk of C23.  Has C2X morphed into a fixed year slot now?
Or am I just misreading things or taking them out of context.

Regards - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International, 277-279 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer